Look no further because the BodyTone device can help. It uses microtechnology to mimic the effects of regular exercise by flexing and contracting the muscles. This cosmetic treatment can deliver controlled thermal energy under the skin to combat signs of aging and tighten the skin in three stages, all within just 30 minutes.
The BodyTone is a powered muscle stimulator used to tighten and tone muscles in multiple areas of the body. It works by utilizing high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to create deep muscle stimulation, retraining the muscles and enhancing definition. This treatment is painless but intense, generating around 20,000 muscle contractions in just 30 minutes. In most cases, BodyTone can even lead to a 30% increase in muscle development.
Both women and men can experience areas of unwanted fat that create bulges, making them feel less confident in their bodies. Targeting specific areas for fat reduction and toning can be challenging, but BodyTone excels in this area. The device utilizes safe technology that doesn't require downtime, allowing for precise targeting of specific areas.
BodyTone is also a great option for women who have recently been pregnant and are dealing with diastasis recti, a condition where the stomach muscles lose their shape and are pushed outward due to pregnancy. This condition is commonly referred to as the "mom pooch."
If you are having trouble toning your abdomen, love handles, back, or thighs solely through diet and exercise, it may be beneficial to seek extra help. The BodySculp offers a non-surgical solution to reduce body fat, specifically targeting and removing fat cells in just 25 minutes.
This treatment can assist you in achieving the slender figure you have put effort into attaining. If you want to learn more about how this non-surgical fat reduction treatment can aid in weight loss, body toning, and looking great in your favorite skinny jeans, please get in touch with us or book an appointment.
The Bodysculp is most suitable for:
- Patients who have lost a significant amount of weight (either through exercise or bariatric surgery) and are struggling with excess skin or fat that is unresponsive to a healthy lifestyle.
- Patients who have loose, excess skin that resulted from pregnancy.
- Patients who are at a stable weight that they can maintain long term. Patients who are heavier than desired should lose weight before undergoing the procedure.
- Non-smokers. Smoking increases the risk of complications during or after the procedure. Patients who smoke will be advised to quit before undergoing the surgery.
- Patients who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle in the future to maintain the procedure's results.
- Patients who are in good overall health and do not have any medical conditions that could lead to complications with the procedure.
In general, body scultping is a highly safe and effective treatment that can help patients improve the appearance of their bodies and boost their self-confidence significantly.